Container cargo transport in Saint-Petersburg and Russia
Container shipping is the optimal solution for fast and safe transportation of goods of any complexity.
Container transportation is particularly relevant in cases where volumes of cargo need small transport. The obvious benefits of container shipping is that, you can attribute a high degree of safety of the cargo (due to sealing) and the ability to transport containers with any type of transport (including widely used container transporting by rail).
At your request we will provide a container directly to the loading warehouse where we control the loading, seal the container, if necessary we insure the transportation and ship it to the given direction.
Allocating containers for loading on the day after receiving the order
Permanent availability of all types of containers
Implementation of multimodal container transportation in St. Petersburg and throughout Russia
Expedited container shipping with station
Low container rates on transportation to St. Petersburg. Minimum terms delivery
Own 20 feet container ships and 40 feet (low loader)
Clear organization of container transportation
Door-to-door cargo delivery includes goods acceptance services and shipping containers on the following stations:Moscow, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, Chita, Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Saratov, Ryazan, where our reliable partners carry out the supply of containers under unloading at the recipient’s warehouse.
In the transportation of containers by rail our company uses both your own container and rented, allowing us to offer you the lowest rates for transportation.
Container transportation services in Russia and Saint-Petersburg includes:
* Reception of the application and calculation of the tariff
* Registration of railway invoices and order container at the station
* Payment of railway tariffs, protection of the Ministry of Railways, all station charges and more
* Container insulation – gluing containers from the inside with foam and polyethylene (on request).
* Container delivery by own vehicles for loading to the customer’s warehouse
* Loading the container onto the wagon and sending it to the destination station.
* Container tracking (optional) anywhere in the route at the request of the client.
* Container credits and delivery for unloading at the recipient’s warehouse
* Cargo insurance if the customer needs it.
Reception of containers arriving at customer includes transportation clearance documents with payment of station services and crane work with subsequent removal of the container to the customer warehouse.
Reception of containers from the near abroad with payment of the tariff in Russia (container loan, clearance, customs documents and customs cargo clearance, payment of tariffs in Russia, if specified by contract, with subsequent removal of the container to customer warehouse)
Forwarding transit cargo (forwarding) –
Sending the arrived container in any direction without export from container site, subject to conditions sending containers.
Shipping containers directly in mixed rail-water transit – sending container by rail terminal handling at the port, loading on a ship (ferry) and delivery by sea to the port of destination.